Are you looking for an opportunity to get familiar with Regulatory Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry? Look no further!
We are looking for a Junior RA Officer for a large international pharmaceutical company to join their Global RA team. In this department you will be fully trained as a labeling officer. You will be mainly focusing on correct and timely review of art-work design, implementation of new and revised product labeling, among many other regulatory activities.
- Coordination and implementation of new and revised product labeling in line with regulatory product files and time lines.
- Maintain contacts with all major stakeholder e.g. Local Companies, packaging sites, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain Dept., Area Management, external artwork center and QA.
- Responsible for correct and timely review of the art-work design department.
- Collecting all necessary information for preparation of new product labeling, such as technical specifications, design specifications, registration requirements and texts.
- Responsible for proper phasing of the modified materials and control of phasing out of the existing packaging materials.
- Responsible for correct/complete intake of the documents and procedure that trigger initiation of introductions / changes.
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant field.
- Work experience with RA, QA of supply chain is a plus.
- Work experience with GMP is a strong plus.
- Great communication skills and fluent in English.
- Contract: long term via Oxford
- Salary: €2300- €3500 gross per month
- Working hours: full-time
- Region: Cuijk
- Vacancy number: 18135