Do you have a background in life science and are you looking for a project management oriented role in the pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a QA assistant to support various project within clinical immunology.
Our client is a biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The immunological assessment of vaccine candidates in clinical trials is the responsibility of the Clinical Immunology department. The Clinical Immunology department conducts immuno-strategies and ensures the production and validation of required immunological assays.
As a QA assistant you will supports one or more project leads in Clinical Immunology with activities relating to coordination of clinical study sample analysis
- Preparation and update of documentation required to plan and complete clinical studies,
- Writing of memos and meeting minutes, and drafting update slides under supervision of a project lead.
- Connect with internal partners on operational/logistic processes. As documentation and discussions will often be of a technical nature, a background in a relevant scientific subject is necessary.
- Bachelor or Masters degree level in life sciences
- Working experience with cGMP / GDP / GCLP is a plus;
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude;
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech will be a plus;
- You have a good communication skills in English, written and spoken;
- Organized, with an eye for details and a passion for delivering high-quality work;
- Flexible and able to remain calm and positive under pressure;
- Contract: initially 1 year through Oxford, realistic long term possibilities;
- Salary: €2600 - €3200 gross monthly based on education/ experience;
- Holidays: 25 (+12)
- Working hours: full-time only
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17633
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!