For one of our clients located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for a bilingual (Junior) Medical Affairs Associate (NL/FR).
As Medical Affairs Associate, you gather, assemble, manage and communicate knowledge and expertise on the company's medicinal products, food supplements and medical devices.
Your responsibilities include the ownership of a centralized knowledge database to be shared throughout all departments and projects.
For this role, you will work closely with the Marketing & Sales departments as well as with the Regulatory department to identify challenges they face on-the-job.
You will recommend ways to increase productivity.
Ultimately, a goal will be to set up a training process and ensure the good transmission of the wisdom, help to increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
The Medical Affairs Associate is also the single point of contact within the company for any scientific question concerning their products.
- You contribute to draw and plan the “Product Knowledge project”.
- You set up suitable tools or systems to carry the project(s).
- You create a Knowledge database of the company's products and you ensure the centralization of the knowledge and information.
- You collect, review or create all necessary elements:
- Studies related to competing products,
- Questions/product information,
- You write (introductory) scientific texts of catalogues or other marketing material,
- You write procedures related to medical information, Publications of medicinal products in accordance with the concerned PIL and SPC (website, advertising, fact sheets, etc ...) in collaboration with marketing and under the supervision of the RIP,
- Publications of food supplements in accordance with the current regulatory guidelines (website, advertising, fact sheets, etc ...) in collaboration with marketing and RA department.
- You check the packaging material documents before printing
- You check update of the company's site web
- You contribute to create a Learning-cell within the company
- You produce educational material (e.g. courses and presentation of products)
- You create, update and maintain the training material
- You train internal workers (e.g. salespeople, ) in close collaboration with Human Resources deptartment
- You organize seminars and give presentations adapted to the type of public
- You conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- You have a Master degree or a PhD in Life Sciences and you have a first experience in Medical Affairs or in Medical Information or in Pharmacovigilance or in Product Knowledge.
- You are fluent in Dutch and in French
- You have a good understanding of product’s related publications/clinical studies/documentation
- You are able to summarize publications/clinical studies and to create summary or graphics of the results
- You have solid communication and presentation abilities
- You are able to motivate and convince in a passioned
- You are pro-active and prompt to enhance things
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You have the ability to manage a full training cycle
- You are Meticulous and you have an eye for details
- Additional certification in training is a plus