For one of our clients located in the Flemish Brabant, we are looking for a trilingual (Junior) Medical Science Liaison (NL/FR/EN) with a solid scientific background (preferably in Cardiology).
Existing right to work in Europe required (please read job spec in full before applying)
As Medical Science Liaison, you educate opinion leaders healthcare and professionals on therapies developed and (to be) commercialized by the company. You build partnerships with opinion leaders and decision makers and meet their information needs regarding the company's products on the market or in development.
As Medical Science Liaison, you participate in the selection of centers for phase IIIb & IV clinical trials; you assess and channel proposals or Investigator Initiated Trials.
- You develop professional relationships with national, regional and local opinion leaders and ensure their access to current medical and scientific information on the company's products. You develop advocates of our products. You act as the 'scientific liaison' between opinion leaders and in-house colleagues (Medical Advisors, Clinical Development team, Brand team, ... )
- You provide medical/scientific information to healthcare professionals who provide peer education to keep their presentations current and to ensure they have the most recent information necessary to respond to questions encountered during their presentations.
- You present medical/scientific data on products, during face to face contacts or scientific presentations, to healthcare professions (including physicians, pharmacists, formulary committees, ... ), either on an individual base (direct requests of healthcare professionals, requests by sales reps) or within the context of well-defined national scientific information campaigns.
- You participate in the selection of centers for phase lllb and IV clinical trials: you suggest centers and upon request, perform feasibility visits. Upon request, you give presentations during initiation visits.
- You do the "first level assessment" of scientific interest/feasibility of Investigator Initiated Trial proposals, you forward the most interesting and realistic projects to the Medical Advisors.
- You are an active member of the medical-marketing team. You use your therapeutic area and brand knowledge to identify competitive advantage/differentiation for the company and its products.
- You report customer feedback from scientific and medical meetings.
- Upon request, you participate in the medical/scientific training of the sales field force.
- You have a solid scientific background (MD, PhD or post-doc), preferably in Cardiology.
- You have a previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Medical Affairs and/or R&D.
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English.
- You have excellent communication (spoken & written) and advanced presentation skills
- You are customer focused (i.e. building strong relationships with the customer by delivering excellent service and being reliable partner)
- You are a good team player (medico-marketing team)