Do you have experience working as a clinical trial associate and looking for a new challenge, or have you recently graduated and are eager to start your career in the fascinating world of Clinical Research? Are you fluent in English, have good working proficiency of Spanish, and/or German, hands-on, very communicative and highly motivated to start a new challenge? Don't look further, you've found your dream job!
One of our clients is looking for a Clinical Trial Associate to provide support to a big Postmarket Safety Surveillance Program in Medical Devices.
- To provide support to a Postmarket Safety Surveillance program for 1 of their products
- A global program, this CTA is to provide support to sites in Europe
- Main tasks are to be in touch with the sites in order to collect data and images and to perform data entry.
- Lead of the project is based in the US.
- Some travel (once or twice a month) to sites
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Master in (Biomedical) sciences
- 1st experience with clinical studies via an internship is a plus (knowledge of specific regulations not needed)
- Very communicative, main tasks are to call sites, so not to be afraid to make phone calls in English
- To be able to work independent
- High level of English (German, Spanish and/or Italian are a big plus)
- Motivated and driven
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18052