Do you have experience with biochemical analyses and ready for the next step in your career? Our client is looking for a technician to strengthen their QC department. Techniques such as SDS-Page, ELISA, HPLC and western blot, among others, are part of the role. Does this awaken your interest? Read on and apply directly!
Our client is an innovative and globally active biotechnology organization in Amsterdam that develops and produces a wide range of products for the pharmaceutical industry. The Quality Control department analyzes these products and ensures high and consistent product quality. The QC department is looking for a technician in biochemistry for a position with a lot of variety. As a technician in this department you perform all the practical work in the department in accordance to GMP/GLP regulations. You work on HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page and other cell-based assays. You also report deviations to your supervisor, record and assess production data to ensure timely and complete completion. You make sure equipment is up to speed by performing maintenance, calibrations and cleaning activities. Also, you write, review and maintain various documents such as batch documentation, SOPs, and logs.
- Participate in laboratory practical work with analyses such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page and cell-based assays
- Record, calculate and assess production data to ensure timely and correct completion
- Perform maintenance, calibrations and cleaning tasks on laboratory equipment
- Write, review and maintain various documents such as batch documents, SOPs and logs
- Report deviations to your supervisor
- MBO or HBO degree in biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Experience working under GMP regulations is a pre
- Strong communicative skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Contract: direct hire by our client, long term position
- Salary: ranging from €2800,- till €3700,- gross monthly
- Fulltime position, 40h/week
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 21781