Will you graduate soon and are eager to start your career in the fascinating world of Clinical Research? Are you fluent in English, hands-on, very communicative and highly motivated to start your 1st job? Don't look further, you've found your dream job!
One of our clients is looking for a Junior Clinical Trial Associate to provide support to a big Postmarket Safety Surveillance Program in Medical Devices.
- To provide support to a global Postmarket Safety Surveillance program for a product in Cardio Medical Devices
- Main tasks are to be in touch with the sites to collect data and images
- Providing support to sites with regards to data entry
- Going on site from time to time (once or twice a month international travel)
- While gaining more experience, to take along additional tasks
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Master in (Biomedical) sciences
- 1st experience with clinical studies via an internship is a plus (knowledge of specific regulations not needed)
- Very communicative, not afraid to make phone calls in English
- To be able to work independent
- English very good
- Motivated and driven
- Willingness to get to know the clinical world and to get in touch with different aspects
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18052