- Using MySQL, MongoDB to fetch content to display on the frond-end;
- Improve the current CI/CD techniques and work with traditional bare metal setups as well as virtualization ones.
- Bachelor or Master IT related, or self-taught with work examples;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a big plus;
- A sharp eye for UI and a good feel for UX;
- Experience with designing, writing and testing code;
- Experienced and/or affinity with working with LAMP stack;
- Knowing your way around in Ubuntu.
Terms of employment
- Employment: direct;
- Salary indication: EUR 3500 - 4500, based on education and level of experience;
- Working hours: full time, 40 hours;
- Vacation days: 25 days;
- Region: Amsterdam;
- Remote: 50% remote/50% on-site;
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport 2nd class completely covered;
- Vacancy number: 17994.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.