Locations: - Germany (near Frankfurt)
Schedule: Full time 5 days per week
Remote Work: 50% (2/3 days per week on site)
Languages: English & German
IT System Administrator
One of the tasks of an administrator for storage systems is to configure them for the desired purpose and make them functional. He also takes on administrative tasks and thus ensures that the systems run smoothly. The storage systems administrator manages and controls the access rights to the respective systems.
His area of responsibility also includes data backup. This plays a central role especially in companies. For this reason, the storage systems administrator is also involved in configuring efficient backup solutions and then administering them.
Administration of Linux and ESX systems.
- Support and operation of a data center which is used for the development of driver assistance systems.
- Planning and expansion of the network infrastructure· Documentation
- Troubleshooting· Setting up ESX servers
- Create maintain and document VMware
- Setting up and supporting Linux systems
- Create scripts for various workflows and analyzes· Monitoring the systems
- 2nd, 3rd level support for engineering systems
- VMware ESX environment
- Storage environment configuration health and performance check
- SAN configuration
- Enhanced Linux skills
- Backup systems
- Scripting like PowerShell, Ansible
- Active Directory
- Quantum Storage
- German (mandatory)
- English (mandatory)