Do you have experience with network hosting and you know around Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and would you like to help with an improvement project at a large international customer? Then this is probably the role for you!
We are looking for someone with knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) while also helping out the marketing team. So having knowledge about SEO, Google Analytics, cookies, DNS, networking is all something we are looking for.
- Technical contact to vendors (tagging, analytics, technical SFMC questions);
- Technical contact regarding implementation/optimization One Trust cookie panels;
- Technical point of contact regarding hosting/DNS problems (in cooperation with Intermax);
- Coordination of IT Risk Assessments;
- Optimize web tracking and analytics (GA, GTM, naming conventions, cookie panels);
- Scaling up/development of SFMC;
- Front-end: setup and further development of A/B testing;
- Web consulting, support data & analytics teams;
- Bachler or better;
- Marketing expierence;
- Google analytics knowledge;
- SEO technical knowledge;
- Salesforce consultant;
- IT Risk assessments;
- A/b testing.
Terms of employment
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
Vacation days: 25 days;
Remote: 20% remote, 80% on-site;
Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport 2e class covered;
Duration: 6 months, interim possible
Vacancy number: 17964.
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Please contact us directly!