Do you have hands-on IT experience? Are you willing to travel within Europe, once a month? Then this temporary function might be a nice added value to your CV.
To strengthen our clients IT team at their HQ in Turnhout (BE), on a temporary basis, we are looking for an all-round "IT Infrastructure System Expert".
The candidate will be working independently and with the clients global team.
- This function is very diverse and will require an expert that can seamlessly work on hands-on managing of IT infrastructure projects to handling 3rd level support technical issues and support, primarily for there European office.
- The candidate will be required to upgrade Networks, Set up Servers on site, remediate issues, implement changes and deal with L2/L3 support.
- The ideal candidate has got a professional bachelor in IT and a minimum of 10 years hands-on experience with system management, virtualization, AD, Network (LAN and WAN), IT-Security, end-user devices (office and factory)
- Thorough knowledge of Windows operating systems (client and server).
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows based end user software (MS Office, Outlook,…)
- Knowledge and experience with software deployment, backup systems, storage and VMWare
- Excellent knowledge in English (speaking, reading, writing). And preferable you also speak Dutch.
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- We offer you a temporary position (freelance or consultancy) till the end of the year with possible extension.
- Main workplace is Turnhout (BE).
- On regular basis you need to travel within Europe (every month / a week).
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Vacancy number: 18208