Oxford Global Resources Spain is hiring an HVAC Engineer who will be supporting one of our clients -top leading pharmaceutical company- located area Valles.
As this is an on-site project you will need driving license and own vehicle will be an advantage.
- Calculations and design of HVAC facilities (thermal loads, flow rates, ducts, piping, etc.), and clean room constructions according to current regulations: GMP, FDA, ISPE, RITE, UNE, ISO, etc. and aseptic environment.
- Communication with suppliers, technical specifications, drafting of reports and responsible for projects execution
- Clean Room Validation and preparation of reports.
- Engineer / technical engineer, mechanical branch or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in HVAC facilities in the pharmaceutical, fine chemicals, food, cosmetic or medical devices sector
- Technical knowledge in the design of HVAC installations
- Knowledge of GMPs and experience in pharmaceutical environments will be highly valued
- Knowledge of AutoCad at user level
- Proficiency in Windows Office package
- Language: native or superior level in Spanish, medium/high level in English (fluent communication, both written and spoken).
- The selected candidate must be located in Barcelona
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for professional development in a top leading pharma company.
- Salary proposal according to the level of experience + benefits