A client of ours are looking for a Product Owner with experience in Informatica IICS for an initial 6 month period.
- Product Management
- Product ownership of the A2A Integration Systems and product backlog, namely Informatica IICS
- Facilitating and driving business stakeholder forums to prioritize requirements.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring requirements are accurately analyzed, designed and documented in line with standards and processes.
- Ensuring that "as-is" and "to be" states are clearly understood and communicated.
- Realizes the roadmap and the supervision of the projects by ensuring their realization.
- Writes functional requirements in business processes.
- Work with internal teams and external suppliers to formulate and specify developments.
- Participates in the ICC committee.
- Maintain the Integration service catalog
- Is responsible of the user stories redaction.
- Manages the maintenance of the product backlog & sprint backlog using DevOps
- Oversee delivery of new integrations and capabilities to the integration.
- Manages the product governance and aligns with Global IS&T processes and Governance evolution.
- Ensures the compliance with Sodexo policies in term of security, quality, development, sub-contracting.
- Follows the budget allocated to his/her domain. Evaluates and recommends IT investment to be able to deliver.
- Needs to align with the region in terms of deployment plan.
- Work with Architects to provide a reliable, scalable architecture.
- To facilitates solutions that are complex, cross-functional and meets business challenges
- To be the link between the different teams and the Business relays
- To gain support from stakeholders to advance
- To support a project in time and in budget
- To work in an international environment
- To be able to work with different disciplines (Finance, IT, Business & Operations, External Vendors)
- To be able to influence multiple stakeholders & drive decision making
- Keeps abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends (communication/coordination)
- Animates/participates of Agile Scrum rituals (daily, sprint, poker planning, retrospective) communication/coordination)
- Product Owner 5+ years minimum
- Informatica experience
- Worked with Global organizations
- English Speaking
- Advanced knowledge and experience in application integration and integration platforms
- Advanced knowledge and experience as a product manager with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in Real time and Batch integrations
- Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, ESB, ETL concepts and tools
- Experience integrating Cloud and On-Premise applications
- Deliver the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals with clear communication to stakeholders on requirements status
- Experience of managing supplier relationships, and an understanding of the development and delivery methodologies used.
- Ensuring cross team working, knowledge share and pragmatic ownership of issues or challenges as they may arise.
- Familiarity with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Familiarity with project management and change management processes
- Customer/business focus - user centric design oriented
- Innovation and creativity
- Research skills
- Communication skills
- Service Spirit & Teamwork, collaboration
- Result Orientation
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Start Date: 19th July
Length of Assignment: 6 months with extensions