Do you have a strong technical background, love to work with data and interested in working at a global Pharma company? Don't miss out this opportunity!
- To work on CTMS and EDC Data Lineage and Cataloging.
- Analyze and coordinate the lineage of data for CTMS and EDC (EDC might only start in 2022)
- Coordinate with various stakeholders of upstream and downstream DWH integrations.
- Collaborate with the data governance and data cataloguing teams.
- Liaise with Medidata and other workstreams on activity basis
- senior analyst or technical project manager
- strong technical background and understanding of data integration
- agility in matrixed organizations, good communication skills
- pharma background in clinical development
- 4-6 years Work Experience
- Some flexibility in working hours is required.
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Language proficiencies: -English and Dutch spoken and written.
- University/Bachelors degree or Equivalent
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, hospitalization and groups insurance, mobile phone, FIP-plan, etc ...
- Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18300