For one of our clients located in Geel, we are currently looking for a "ICT Project Coordinator".
The project coordinator is responsible for managing large (IT) projects and analyzing business requirements to meet business needs. You are responsible to complete projects on time, according to budget and conform the predefined (applicable) quality standards.
You are able to coordinate and incorporate efforts from several parties (internal as well as external) into a single project. You are able to manage a number of teams of specialists.
- Analyze business, user and technical requirements and document results from research/analysis
- Define the scope of a project, create a detailed work plan, and allocate resources to identified tasks
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Manage projects according to accepted best project management practices; manage a project according to the project plan, document and communicate project progress, manage the project budget and provide financial information to the Finance department, and ensure that all project documentation is up-to-date.
- Negotiate agreements with consultants to work on a project
- Manage project team; motivate and supervise project team members, provide guidance
- Develop, implement and maintain ICT methods and procedures where applicable, evaluate existing processes and improve when required.
- Ensure compliance with both the corporate and local ITS and GMP procedures.
- Actively participate in site and international projects and initiatives.
- Is responsible for, and has empowerment to run, the project from INITIATION until COMPLETION.
- Follow Project Lifecycle & provides feedback to Project Office at regular intervals.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Knowledge of hardware platforms and ITS infrastructure in general - must have prior experience in the IT field, and must be reasonably knowledgeable in IT infrastructure, and managing of (large) IT projects, both infra and application/system
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies; knowledge of agile/scrum is a plus; ability to write specifications.
- Knowledge of validation methodology and GMP, GAMP5 and CFR21Part11 regulations is a plus
- Communicate effectively; speak, listen and write in a clear and comprehensive way to coordinate between different departments
- Must be fluent in English and a sufficiently skilled writer and good communicator, good knowledge of NL is a big plus
- 5-10 years of proven project management experience with medium to large sized infrastructure and/or software projects in a high-technological industrial environment
- Practical and technical knowledge of IT infrastructures
- Experience in people/team management
- (Preferably) Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extralegal benefits
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16395