"Do you have a degree in Communication? Do you want to facilitate and implement the internal and external communication strategy of a non-profit organization ? Also to coordinate their events and implement digital marketing as Head of Communication of this organization? Then we might have the job for your dream !"
The Head of Communications is responsible:
- For managing all internal and external communications, ensuring its messages are consistent and in line with its mission and values.
- For coordinating the preparation, conduct and reporting of our events
- Facilitate and implement the internal and external communication strategy
- Implementing digital marketing and communication plans to increase awareness and recognition.
- Integrating scientific data information and ability to use it in the communication.
- Overseeing scientific publications with the publication coordinator.
- Collating and analyzing communication and messages in order to ensure a consistent and cohesive image of the organization.
- In charge of press releases, newsletters and all communication tools and documentation.
- Tailoring the communication to the target/audience (investigators, regulatory affairs, pharmaceutical industry, politics, patients, health organizations and Associations, Government Organizations,..).
- Developing and leading the implementation of the organization's internal communication strategy.
- Overseeing all conferences and meetings with the events team.
- Collaborating with all HQ departments and officers on different communication projects, as applicable.
- Managing and coaching a team (1 digital multimedia designer, 1 communications coordinator, 1 publication coordinator, 4 persons for events coordination).
- Bachelor's degree in communication or relevant master's degree
- Mother tongue English or excellent communication verbal and written in English
- Previous experience in a comparable position for a similar organization would be a strong advantage
- Experience within the healthcare industry is preferable
- Oncology knowledge is an asset
- Highly articulated individual with excellent written communication and presentation skills are essentialµ
- A proven ability to lead communication strategies
- Must also be innovative, pro-active and able to work independently
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17210