For one of our clients in Hasselt, we are currently looking for a "Hardware Test - Verification Engineer".
Our client is a worldwide market leader in providing technologically advanced manufacturing solutions to global organization within a span of numerous industries.
- Your main activity will be debugging and verification testing of new developed electronical products.
- Also you will have to debug prototypes and must execute a pre-defined engineering verification test plan, this includes building the test environment.
- Performing the required tests, write the test report in English, and review it with the team.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- You have a bachelor/master in electronics engineering
- You are an engineer with proven experience in verification testing of electronical products (power supplies, signal integrity, EMC, RF, digital and analogue circuits, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in testing and verifying HW electronic products.
- Experience within automotive or battery management is considered as a huge plus
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a bonus
- You have proven experience in working with complex test equipment.
- You thrive in a multidisciplinary, international team.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience,
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16394