You will work in an international and well-established pharmaceutical company and take on validation and qualification processes. You focus on air flow visualization, but are also involved with other manufacturing equipment and processes.
As validation engineer, you are working on equipment validation and requalification of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment. This work is done in a team and you support each other where necessary, but you also lead your own validation projects. You write validation plans and then lead the execution of these plans. Your own projects are focused on air-flow in cleanrooms, and on full qualification of manufacturing equipment: IQ, OQ, and PQ. You are of course involved in audits where relevant, and take care of CAPAs and changes that relate to your projects. We are looking for a relatively senior validation technician with extensive GMP-experience and validation experience.
- Leading validation projects
- Performing requalification
- Writing validation plans
- Leading execution of validation
- Bachelor- or Master's degree in a related field
- Extensive experience in a GMP-environment
- At least 3 years of experience with validation protocols
- English competency, Dutch is a plus
- Temporary position, one year, extension is possible but not guaranteed
- Salary range: €4000 to €6000 gross per month depending experience
- Fulltime position, 40 hours per week, onsite presence required
- Area: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 23625