Our client is seeking a Global Specialist Science & Regulatory Affairs for maternity cover (6-month contract) supporting the activities of their Global Innovation & Technology Center, in Belgium.
Support the SRA Director in leading Science and Regulatory insights/support for Global commercial and technical projects & initiatives with high complexity across multiple markets in order to meet or exceed current and future business demands, according to agreed time-lines and budget.
To understand consumer insights, emerging science and competitor's strategy, and to integrate this in the frame of global regulatory advice, training and policies to ensure the right decisions are taken in the benefit of AB InBev.
- Your role will be to research, evaluate, and recommend solutions that will maintain the compliance of the organization's raw materials, in-process products, and finished products as science and regulations evolve
- You will support review and continuous improvement of processes to deliver safe, regulatory compliant products that align with our principles and policies
- You will work with external suppliers to ensure that their products meet the company's requirements
- You will identify and resolve regulatory hurdles as early as possible; by assuring application of departmental policies and actively supporting implementation of corporate policies in NPD and Technology projects
- Science Graduate (e.g., Food Science/Technology, Biotechnology, Bio-Chemical Science)
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbally)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Working for 6 months in an exciting job in Leuven
- Competitive compensation package
Vacancy number: 18492