For one of our clients, located in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a "Global Inventory Manager".
As a Pharma Global Inventory Manager, you are responsible for the End-to-End obsolescence level globally.
- You will partner with Planning Teams and other global functions (Finance, Make, Quality, Procurement, Deliver) to ensure obsolescence risks are identified, avoidance initiatives are implemented and overall targets are delivered.
- You will initiate and lead continuous improvement projects, ensuring all obsolescence policies and processes are standardized.
- You will lead the SLOB governance structure to ensure cross-functional/leadership alignment and hold all partners accountable to deliver upon their commitments.
- You acquired a Master's degree or equal to experience and have a strong interest in Supply Chain and Planning. Preferred fields of study are Engineering or Science, although the job is open to any motivated professional, APICS certification is a plus. (Generally Requires 2-4 Years Work Experience)
- You have an innate aim to make the difference and achieve results. Your analytical skills help you to understand difficult issues and related business needs.
- We expect decisiveness, brainpower and dealing with various issues and projects simultaneously.
- You are passionate about continuous improvements and bringing innovative ideas, products and services to life and advancing the health and well-being of people around the world!
- You have excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- Influencing all levels within the Supply Chain, in a complex environment and also with external partners is one of your strengths
- You bring strong business intelligence and knowledge of key Supply Chain financial metrics and processes
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits.
- A full time position
- Start date March 2021
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16362