Would you like to work for a well-known pharmaceutical company located in Zaventem? Do you have a previous experience of minimum 2 years working within Quality and Compliance area? Are you fluent in English? Then we have the job for you!!
Main responsibility is to support the revision and/or development of the Quality Agreements within the IO organization in support of GDP Operations. The consultant will have significant interactions with many internal and external quality organizations.
- Supports the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality agreement templates
- Perform gap assessment of the existing quality agreements against the supply chain setup and regulatory requirements
- Review the already existing Quality Agreements to ensure current regulatory requirements are met
- Support to establish QAs where gap are identified
- Supports and in case of request coordinate the negotiation activities with the impacted stakeholders to establish proper Quality Agreements
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- MSc / Postgraduate in nature or medical sciences with relevant experience (pharmacist, biologist, chemist) is preferable
- Organizational skills to manage different tasks in a timely and thorough manner
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working independently
- Fluent English language communication verbal and written
- Minimum 2 Years working within Quality and Compliance area. Because of the complexity of the project, we would need a medior or a senior level experience.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17406