For one of our clients in Utrecht, we are currently looking for a "Food Sensory Projectmanager".
For a company specialized in developing new food in several areas such as dairy products, clinical food products and consumer products, we are looking for an experienced Food Scientist to help guide several research and development projects. In this position you will be responsible to develop fragrance, texture and taste of brand-new food products. You will work on mapping the full user experience in their use of your products, and find ways to develop several sensory aspects of the food products.
Lead and run the internal Sensory expert panel and work together with external panel partners:
- Responsible of panel training, guiding and data collection
- Monitor panel performance via appropriate tools and suggest corrective actions
- Work in collaboration with the sensory experts, internal and external, to build relevant sensory test and improve the product
- Review data and guide product developers in search for the optimal sensory experience
- Ensure correct data collection, data analysis, reporting and follow-up
- Review literature when required to improve panel performance and implement new methods when relevant to the business
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Sensory & Consumer Science, Food Science, etc.
- Several years of experience as a Sensory Panel Leader, Food Scientist, User Experience Expert, etc.
- Experience in project management
- Flexible, positive, open-minded and result driven
- English as a professional language
- Experience in Sensory software is preferable (Fizz, Eye Question, Compusense)
- Contract: Temporary - 7 months
- Salary: €4000- €5200 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Working hours: full-time (32 hours optional)
- Region: Utrecht
- Vacancy number: 17849
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed. ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!