Do you have a background in electro mechanics? And are you interested in a customer-oriented position?
As a Field Service Representative, you will be a professional service provider in the water treatment industry. You'll be providing on-site services for our customers in Flanders (mainly in Antwerp). The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope. Region Antwerp.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of safety on the job
- Follow-up the daily operation and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks at BOO or mobile sites
- First line trouble shooting
- Commissioning and starting up of mobile (temporary) water treatment equipment
- Act as technical consultant and liaison with customer management and technical counterparts
- Carrying out equipment assembly, as required
- Internal and customer reporting / Data processing
- Contractor supervision if required
- Participation in piloting and field trials when required
- Participating in the local team meetings to share best practices
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Electro-Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical background (bachelor or master)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of plant or maintenance experience, preferably connected to water treatment
- Service mentality (hands-on!), customer focus
- Fluent Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Computer literate including knowledge on programmable Logic Controller (PLC) base control systems
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Familiarity with water treatment processes and applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen- results oriented
- Ability to be a team player
- Self-initiative and motivation with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Driving license
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17693