For one of our clients, an international company providing technical water solutions, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer (Hainaut).
Our client is a professional services provider specialized in the waste water treatment industry.
As Field Services Engineer, you provide on-site services within clients located in the Hainaut region.
- You perform on-site chemical testing and program follow-up
- You do customer reporting/Data processing with the use of an internal platform
- You are the first line trouble shooting for Cooling, Boiler, Water & Waste and Industrial process water treatment applications
- You execute Site Surveys, Equipment Start up and Commissioning
- You are responsible for the Management of Repairs/Maintenance/Warrantee
- You retain strong verbal and written contact with customers
- You perform minor assembly operations, as required
- You are responsible for Project coordination
- You give support in costing of contracts.
- You follow and conduct technical trainings
- You fulfill Piloting and Field trials when required
- You participate to the local team meetings to share best practices
- You comply with integrity and safety as required by internal policies
- You report all work related accidents (including vehicle), diseases, dangerous occurrences, near misses, incidents and damage to property to Line Manager and EHS Manager.
- You have a chemical engineering background and 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have experience and/or interest in Waste Water Treatment
- You are fluent in English and in French
- You are Service oriented
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and you are driven by technical improvements
- You can work independently but also in a team
- You have a commercial feeling
- You have a strong communication and excellent computer skills
- You have a strong flexibility and strong problem-solving skills