Feature Owner- Diagnostic, TimeSync and Cybersecurity (ANU)
Location - Sailauf (remote initially)
German Residency or EU Blue Card essential
· As a feature owner you are the technical lead and coordinator of one or more system features. You provide the feature planning and detailed planning of your team's activities. You are responsible to ensure the appropriate development of a feature throughout the entire life-cycle, from concept to production in time with the project constraints
· Coordinate the feature definition, development and release according to the master project plan, from System Requirement to System Test and release, including bug fixing phase till SOP (start Of Production).
· Perform regular meetings with all interface partners (e.g., interfacing functions, interfacing ECUs) and clarify all requirements.
· Coordinate feature-based requirements engineering: ensuring the correct allocation and the review of system requirements. Collaborate to refine the requirements and supervise the development of the technical specification.
· Analyze, plan, estimate and track activities within your feature team.
· Ensure the correct supplier management for the supplied work products from both client internal and external suppliers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical and management roles
· At least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
· Very good knowledge of the automotive environment and development processes in the automotive industry
· Experience in at least one project in development of ADAS systems
· Good knowledge in base software incl. Autosar
· Experience in at least one project developing embedded systems
· Experience working in customer and supplier facing roles.
· Good organization, teamwork and project management skills.