For one of our clients, located in Breda ( The Netherlands ), we are currently looking for a "Facility coordinator".
As a Facility coordinator, you ensure Contractor Safety through the development, implementation and maintenance of Environment, Health and Safety programs and systems.
- Ensure an effective Management System is in place to prevent incidents and violations during contracted activities.
- Ensure that all contracted activities are performed in accordance with the Contractors Management program and requirements. Assess risks prior to start work and perform inspections on program compliance.
- Ensure Compliance with all existing and forthcoming Health and Safety-Related EU and Dutch Legislation requirements.
- Ensure Compliance with Amgen EHS related programmes, procedures and policies.
- Drive Continuous improvement through self-audit, monitoring objectives and targets, reviewing the results achieved and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that effective Safety training of site personnel is carried out and adapted according to changes in program or business requirements.
- Ensure that changes to processes, systems and procedures are adequately reviewed, appropriate controls applied and carried out in accordance with EU and Dutch regulatory requirements and in a safe manner.
- Ensure that with the introduction of new products and materials to the site, that impact on handling and storage is assessed, controlled and mitigated to ensure the safety of people and processes and environmental impact are controlled and compliant to legislations.
- Manage and or support other EHSS programs and projects as applicable.
- Provide information, advice and direction to management on safety and environmental programs.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Typically 5+ years of experience, preferable in a Manufacturing location.
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing industries would be highly desirable.
- Experience in advising, coaching, mentoring and counselling
- Proven ability to partner with other departments.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Considerable Organization skills.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and counselling.
- Ability to deal with and manage change.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines
- Ability to mentor lower levels when required.
- Team leadership skills: Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution across permanent and contract staff
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16377