Are you an experienced Clinical Trial Assistant with a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English ? You have a mature attitude, are a real teamplayer and can also work well independently ? Then you just may be the candidate our pharma client is looking for to strengthen their CTA team.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) you assist the clinical research teams in ensuring the most effective and efficient conduct of clinical research studies by providing administration and project tracking support. ... To assist project teams with study specific documentation and guidelines as appropriate.
- Provide logistical support to the CRAs, eg with clinical trial medication and documentation.
- Prepare EC submissions (initial and amendments)
- Support the CRAs in coordinating their clinical trials with various partners.
- Assist in tracking and processing of grant application forms and invoices.
- Prepare clinical trial medication forecast, complete the clinical trial packaging request.
- Check study documentation according to internal SOPs and GCP.
- Provide study information for tracking tools.
- Track study progress and update relevant systems.
- Check documentation after study completion according to internal guidelines.
- Advise external and internal partners on matters relating to clinical medication and study documentation as required.
- Ensure clinical documents are filed within regulatory repository
- Bachelor's Degree in Life sciences or Administration
- Min. 2 to 3 years' experience as a Clinical Trial Assistant
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- Ability to multitask
- Eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required.(please read job spec in full before applying)
Vacancy number : 18155