For one of our client, we are looking for an Epidemiologist to work as a RWD Partnership Data Assessor Consultant (6 months project).
As an Epidemiologist, you join the Real World Evidence (RWE) team. This team is establishing long-term partnerships with highly recognized research and data institutions across Europe. In-depth data landscape analysis and feasibility assessment is a key step when evaluating and deciding upon our continuous commitment in partnering with the data institution(s) in scope.
As an Epidemiologist, you will lead feasibility assessment of Israeli data institution(s) as priority. Feasibility assessments of other relevant key data institutions in e.g. Finland will also be needed.
You will work closely with the Partnerships Lead and RWE Data Analytics manager on a day-to-day basis. The feasibility evaluation needs to consider the database characteristics regarding data quality and operation and the data ability to answer our client's key research questions across all therapeutic areas (neuroscience, immunology, cardiovascular and metabolism, infectious diseases and vaccines, pulmonary hypertension, oncology and early portfolio). The extensive data landscaping and feasibility assessment will result in recommendations around data sources and innovative methods suited for addressing our client's key research questions (i.e., care pathway, disease burden, and societal impact)
- You design standard databases for clinical trial data management.
- You review data format specifications for case report forms.
- You translate client requirements into electronic form.
- You develop somewhat complex database queries.
- You prepare instructional documentation for user acceptance testing.
- You compile user feedback for review.
- You coordinate clinical trial database maintenance.
- You schedule and support prerelease case report form and database testing.
- You review reports of database issues
- You resolve simple issues and notifies users of resolution
- You have a University degree in epidemiology and at least 5 years of experience in working with claims, EMR, survey data, outcomes research, data analytics in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare company
- You have advanced knowledge and experience in conducting epidemiologic and observational research, real world research and the evaluation of health care interventions
- You have comprehensive knowledge of health care systems in Europe