Do you want to join the R&D team for the electrification of industrial processes? These processes are an important way for achieving net-zero emission production. Technicians with a chemical background IC HPLC GC, please contact me
As a experimentalist / Lab technician which a chemical background and is experience with e.g. HPLC, IC, GC, titrations, you will work or the electrification of industrial processes which are important for achieving net-zero emissions production by 2050
One of the key technologies is electrodialysis An electrochemical membrane separation process in which ions are transferred through selective ion-exchange membranes, which can replace energy- and greenhouse gas-intensive separation processes such as thermal distillation.
As a lab technician, you will be responsible for and deploying various tasks.
- Performing electrodialysis experiments on different setups
- Preparing samples
- Performing sample analyses with different techniques such as ion chromatography, HPLC, gas chromatography, titration
- Analyzing and interpreting experimental data
- Reporting and presenting results
- Niche skills in electrochemistry work field are preferred. The role further requires you to thrive in a dynamic environment where you flexibly work across different teams with different needs.
- Min. MLO or HLO/ Bsc degree within chemistry
- Experience with ion- liquid- and gas chromatography IC/ HPLC / GC and Io; comfortable working with high pressure systems and devices
- Able to work within a R&D environment
- Able to delivery high quality experimental and analytical data
- Proactive and can-do mentality with strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Good command of English language, good command of Dutch language is a plus
- Passionate about working safe and efficient
- Flexible team player with good communication skills
- Employment start through Oxford
- Salary indication: depending on education level and experience € 3100 to € 4700
- Working hours: 40 hours a week, part-time employment can be discussed (flexible working hours)
- Location: Amsterdam