Are you a freelance embedded SW project manager and looking for a new assignment ? Are you interested in working for a worldwide manufacturing services company that focuses on the Automotive and Transportation industry ? We have the perfect job for you !
You will lead and support assigned design projects of low to medium complexity applying project management expertise to support the company and group's strategy.
- Manage assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from product concept to implementation, product test and mass production introduction.
- This includes RFQ support, developing SOW, project plan w/milestones, financials, and implementation plan.
- Provide management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and multi-sites. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes the design project in line with company PLCQ (gate driven design process) and closely works with design QAM,
- Define concise goals and objectives within a project framework
- Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood, and properly translated for execution.
- Recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints
- Develops and owns project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables.
- Utilize tools and processes to track changes and identify cost impact for review with senior management.
- Conduct project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation
- Plans, monitors, and tracks progress of the multi-disciplinary design activities and interacts closely with the system architect and lead project engineers, supply chain, quality, NPI,
- Responsible for managing cross-divisional / cross-functional / cross-cultural teams.
- Works with the finance team on monthly financial reporting,
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders, local site, and senior leadership and escalates if needed,
- Prepare timely forecasts for projects and closely work with functional group managers on project staffing.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success.
- Establish and maintain communications with customer personnel and senior management as needed.
- Mentors and coaches project team members. Gives and receives both written and verbal feedback.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Experience managing multiple product design projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in English
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Ability to effectively present information to management and/or customer personnel.
- Ability to respond in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints.
- Master's degree in engineering (electronics, software or mechanical) or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience project management in automotive design projects,
- Familiar with (automotive) standards (ISO 9001, ISO26262, IATF…)
- Previous experience in electronic manufacturing services a plus.
- PMP Certified or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17001