For one of our clients located in Mol, we are looking for an "Embedded software Project Manager", with at least 5 years experience.
As Project Manager, you will take the overall responsibilities to manage the project and play an important role in the timely and successful completion of the project.
You will be part of a team working on the development and deployment of new technologies for OTT (streaming) and Broadcast applications aim to bring the 3D immersive sound and interactive experiences to the user on a myriad of devices such as AVRs, soundbars, TVs, smart speakers, connected cars, mobile devices, etc.
- Drive product developments in line with the roadmap targets and company mission and goals, specific client projects and product deliverables.
- Be responsible for the products' entire life cycle (PLC), which includes the creation and follow-up of the requirements, planning, risk analysis and execution of all phases in the project, from early development of the algorithms to the creation of demos and deployment of the final product on various platforms in the field.
- Be responsible for involving, facilitating and aligning all members of cross-functional development teams and will be communicating to the main stakeholders, internal business teams as well as external partners, as well reporting to the management.
Your result areas are:
- Lead and encourage the team members to work properly for the successful completion of the project through regular team meetings and one-to-one conversations
- Set up and maintain necessary processes to streamline the (Agile) development and tracking
- Project planning
- Definition of project scope with senior management and customers
- Creation of detailed work plan
- Determine project objectives and KPI's
- Track progress and take necessary actions to solve potential problems
- Monitor and adjust planning
- Perform risk management
- Involve and inform team members and stakeholders
- Act as technical liaison between development teams and (internal and external) stakeholders
- Document project progress to maintain and enhance quality of the project in the future.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- At least 5 years of expertise in Project Management for software development, preferably in the area of embedded software for (audio/video) consumer electronics
- Experience with Agile development methodologies: JIRA, Certified Scrum Master
- Fluent in English; good knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German; Chinese is a plus
- Your skills: Efficient planner and organizer, Problem solver, Excellent written and verbal communicator, Decisive, Process-innovation minded, Quality-minded, Cooperative, Organizational involvement
- We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of audio high tech and engineering.
- We provide a total package with on one hand training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other hand a balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.…
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 15947