Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Ensuring professional and economical maintenance with sufficient plant availability, including dealing with the authorities and customers.
- Preparation and coordination of maintenance work with the workshops
- Use of the possibilities offered in SAP for placing orders and the technical and commercial evaluations provided
- Assistance in creating and maintaining the budget (maintenance and optimization loans)
- Ensure, update and check the current plant documentation by continuously updating the P&I flow diagrams, complete recording and maintenance of data of technical locations, equipment and spare parts, maintenance of history and mutations in SAP
- Substitutions and services within the department
- Technical project management or cooperation in projects during planning and realization of investment projects, risk analysis and operational tests
- E&I hands on duties
- Technician school (HF) / University of Applied Sciences (FH) / University studies (ETH) in electrical engineering
- Professional experience in engineering and advantageous in maintenance
- Knowledge of MS-Office, SAP, Comos, DeltaV, CMX
- Independent, structured and flexible work, resilient and strong team player
- Structured solution-oriented work style, innovative and open to new ideas
- Fluent German skills in Word and writing.
Start date from 01-Oct-2020