Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Kosice, Slovakia. Must be onsite. 15% travel to other smaller projects in Czech Republic and Hungary (Work travel/accom paid by client)
Language: At least both intermediate English and Slovakian
My client is a worldwide leading producer of high calcium and dolomitic lime, limestone and derived products, providing customized solutions and services for many different industries. They currently have an immediate opportunity for an Electrical Engineer specialist to join their CAPEX team. The Electrical Engineer will provide support to Strategic project manager with a primarily presence in Kosice district on the preparation and realization of investment project in Kosice lime plant.
- Management of the project in specific multi-activities applications (PLC, Production IT, electricity and Instrumentation) in line with client's mission, strategy & values.
- Prepare project related RFI, RFQ for validation by the OT manager and the Strategic project manager,
- Conduct technical negotiation with suppliers (with support of project team),
- Manage the project realization on the field with the plant people and the suppliers
- Follow and apply standards defined by experts
- Documentation management - Collection, handling and processing of project files, documentation, test and inspection reports,
- Ensure that people (users) have and understand all the needed documentations for the installations exploitation and maintenance.
- Make sure that all the applicable standards and national legislation are used during the projects.
- Work in project team and cooperation with experts (electrical, PLC & Prod IT, OT)
- Electrical Design check and validation
- Cost and schedule estimation
- Construction supervision
- Commissioning and start-up
- Ensure project tasks and goals are achieved under budget, time, quality and safety conditions and TPM philosophy
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical savvy in power engineering (LV-MV systems)
- Analytical and Problem solving mindset
- Planning and Organization
- Flexibility and Autonomy
- EHS oriented, familiar with constructions safety (LOTO, permits, inspection…)
- Mobility within Slovakia and potentially Czech Republic.
- Bachelor or master's degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of electricity, automation and instrumentation
- 5+ years' experience of demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in executing construction investment projects, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Project management knowledge
- Good level in Slovakian
- Intermediate in English
- MS Project
Welcomed knowledge of
- Siemens S7