Do you have extensive experience in the field of EHS/QESH in the pharmaceutical / chemical sector and are you looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for an experienced EHS manager to lead the implementation of EHS&S standards within a large pharmaceutical company.
The EHSS Department leads the implementation of ISO14001 and ISO45001 management system (formerly known as OHSAS18001).
In this team you will play a key role in the coaching and leading of EHS&S representatives and EHSS Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) outside the EHS&S department as well as lead / support the implementation of new standards.
- You are an industrial hygiene and ergonomics specialist as well as incident management specialist
- Responsible for leading the implementation of EHSS standard within your field.
- Chemical subject matter expert, especially in the field of chemical management and chemical exposure measures
- Management of Change control in regards to dangerous chemicals
- Perform quality review on incident reporting and investigations
- Perform internal audits (for ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001/ISO45001)
- Develop and execute training on EHS&S related topics
- Develop and/or improve EHS&S processes and practices
- General EH&SS support to the laboratory departments
- In possession of at least a HLO level degree in a relevant discipline in the life science
- At least 3 years of work experience in the EHS field
- Familiar with Stoffenmanager or comparable exposure assessment tool
- Additional course Industrial Hygiene ("AH") or Safety Manager level 3 ("HVK") and / or comparable is preferred
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing
- Experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €3600- €5000 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, day shift.
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17345
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc.? Please contact us directly!