Are you experienced in EHS / EHS&S / QESH and do you have a passion in creating a safe working environment? We are looking for an EHS professional who wants to make the next step in their career.
Our client is working on the discovery- and early development of novel vaccines for bacterial infectious diseases. Their work process includes 'state of the art' vaccine discovery, with subsequent in vivo evaluation of these vaccine candidates in animal models for immunogenicity and/or efficacy. In this role you will be joining the EHS team in the department of bio-processing, where you will be responsible for the implementation of Environmental, Health, Safety en sustainability programmes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for EHS related activities within the department
- Improve business intelligence (BI/CL)
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- BSc education or HVK diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in EHS
- Demonstrated experience in process safety and process safety management systems.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal skills.
- Employment: 1 year via Oxford Global Resources, with possible extension
- Salary indication: €3500 - 5000 bruto per month
- Working hours: 40 hours/week
- Holidays: 25
- Region: Leiden
vacancy number. 16548