For one of our clients located in Mechelen, we are currently looking for a "EDC Validation Expert".
EDC Validations Expert stands for Electronic Data Capturing Expert. You play a very important role in guaranteeing correct data collection during clinical trials, at the clinical sites. The EDC Validation Expert makes the eCRF, IXRS and/or ePRO-tools fit for use and tests tool specifications through User Acceptance Testing, based on the clinical trial protocol and sponsor's requirements.
- Generate and maintain functional specifications for the EDC tool Data Validation Rules
- Create test steps and validation documents for User Acceptance Testing of eCRF, IXRS and ePRO tools
- Review functional specifications for IXRS and ePRO-tools
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Next to all the digital tasks, you will also provide expert guidance to the design and validation of EDC applications and you always maintain a clear communication with sponsors and system providers throughout the whole process
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You have obtained a university degree in a paramedical area. It's a big asset if you already have a first working experience on your track record, but if you are looking for a first challenge, that's also a possibility;
- You are PC-minded and you like the perks of figuring out new IT-things along the way;
- Good knowledge of English is required, other languages skills can always come in handy;
- You are a ray of sunshine in the office, every day. You have a positive, constructive, professional attitude towards colleagues, team members and clients;
- You have an eye for detail, no mistake is unseen and your accuracy and good interpersonal and communication skills make our clients happy;
- You live for the proverb "Where there is a will, there is a way". Your excellent problem-solving skills and stress resistance keep you on track every day of the week;
- You would never like to stop learning, you have a great hunger for knowledge and are persistent to become the best EDC Validation Expert out there
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, hospitalization and groups insurance.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16833