For one of our clients we are looking for a EDC Validation Expert.
EDC Validations Expert stands for Electronic Data Capturing Expert. You play a very important role in guaranteeing correct data collection during clinical trials, at the clinical sites. The EDC Validation Expert makes the eCRF, IXRS and/or ePRO-tools fit for use and tests tool specifications through User Acceptance Testing, based on the clinical trial protocol and sponsor's requirements.
- Generate and maintain functional specifications for the EDC tool Data Validation Rules
- Create test steps and validation documents for User Acceptance Testing of eCRF, IXRS and ePRO tools
- Review functional specifications for IXRS and ePRO-tools
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Next to all the digital tasks, you will also provide expert guidance to the design and validation of EDC applications and you always maintain a clear communication with sponsors and system providers throughout the whole process
- You have obtained a university degree in a paramedical area. It's a big asset if you already have a first working experience on your track record, but if you are looking for a first challenge, that's also a possibility;
- You are PC-minded and you like the perks of figuring out new IT-things along the way;
- Good knowledge of English is required, other languages skills can always come in handy;
- You are a ray of sunshine in the office, every day. You have a positive, constructive, professional attitude towards colleagues, team members and clients;
- You have an eye for detail, no mistake is unseen and your accuracy and good interpersonal and communication skills make our clients happy;
- You live for the proverb "Where there is a will, there is a way". Your excellent problem-solving skills and stress resistance keep you on track every day of the week;
- You would never like to stop learning, you have a great hunger for knowledge and are persistent to become the best EDC Validation Expert out there