For one of our clients we are looking for a e-CRF Designer.
The main tasks of the (e-)CRF Designer ((e-)CRF-D) consist of designing data collection tools (DCT) (e-CRFs or paper CRFs) based on a clinical trial protocol and the sponsor's requirements and specifications. The (e-)CRF-D is also responsible for the thorough follow-up of the data collection tool.
- Generate an (e-)CRF based on the clinical trial protocol and/or predefined specifications
- Ensure review of the (e-)CRF by other parties (internal and external) until finalization
- Incorporate relevant comments in the (e-)CRF
- Implement changes to the (e-)CRF when needed
- Generate and maintain the eDC tool Data Validation Rules based on the DVR specifications
- Review the proof copy of the printer company in case of a paper CRF
- You have obtained a Master's Degree in a paramedical area or biomedical sciences. A first experience in clinical research on your track record is a big plus, but not obligatory;
- Your knowledge of English and Dutch is very good, in written as well as spoken.
- You are PC-minded!
- You are eager to learn;
- You're a curious personality with a great eye for detail and quality minded;
- You are easy with words and possess excellent communications skills;
- You have a positive, constructive, professional attitude;
- You are stress-resistant, and you enjoy solving problems;
- You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- What's a team without a team player?
- You love to work in team and can handle stress like a pro, thanks to your well-organized competences.