We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Director Quality Control. You will be responsible for the entire QC department and function as a subject matter expert.
For our client with a high-tech and very specialized product, we are looking for someone that can not only manage the QC department properly, but who can also function as a subject matter expert coming to Biochemical and/or Microbiological assays. As director you will lead staff and processes that have direct impact on the swift release of the high-tech and specific product. Next to that you will foremost be stabilizing and building the team. Another important part is implementing continuous improvements to keep up with constantly changing regulations, a growing demand and competitive markets.
- Lead and direct the QC analytic, microbiological and services teams;
- Recruit, select, develop and training of all QC staff;
- Be part of global meetings and represent the department;
- Lead, consult, interact with agencies in case of inspections.
- MSc or PhD degree in Biological sciences or related fields;
- 5-7 years experience in a QC Management position;
- SME for Analytical/Microbiological/Biochemical techniques (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, PCR, enzyme assays and other methods);
- Management/leadership experience of at least 3 years;
- Experience in applying GMP in conformance to global standards;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company with minimal direction;
- Strong communication skills.
- Contract directly with our client;
- Salary: €90-130.000;
- Holidays: 25;
- Working hours: full-time, 32h is possible but not preferred;
- Region: Amsterdam.
Vacancy number: 17984
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.