Oxford has an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to join our Client in France's Digital Factory project. This mostly remote opportunity is for 6 months initially, however the project is planned to run for 3 years or more. This is an excellent role for the right Front-End Technical Lead on this Consumer Facing Application.
Our client is looking for a Front-End Technical Lead for their Consumer Facing Application. The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience with ReactJS, including in last year. The right candidate will have experience in SCRUM and at least 10 years experience overall as a Front End Developer and at least 1 year experience as a Technical Lead. We would also like to see meaningful experience on a B2C project.
- Working on a remote basis, the Front End Developer lead joining this Digital Factor Project will be responsible for contributing strong ReactJS experience and skills.
- This person will also help the project team by having Consumer Project experience and the ability to anticipate the factors that will contribute to successful final consumer testing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ReactJS, including in last year.
- Experience in SCRUM
- 10 years of experience as a Front End Developer.
- At least 1 experience as a Technical Lead (Coaching, Mentoring etc.)
- At least 1 meaningful experience on a B2C product.
- Unit / Integration Testing.
- Typescript (possibly using this in the future).
- CSS libraries.
- Webpack & Configuration of Webpack.
- Hourly all inclusive rate
- Mainly remote work, with occasional short trips to Paris for team meetings (every 2-3 months approximately)
- Long project timeline - this opportunity is for 6 months, with extensions likely of up to 3 years
Existing right to work in Europe required.