Do you speak in Kubernetes with your friends and perhaps your family? Than we are looking for you!
Our client is a medium sized specialist in email marketing, the company is characterized by an open atmosphere with a strong focus on personal development and interest. To support their growth we're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer that is very experienced in Kubernetes. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be in charge of setting up Kubernetes in combination with Docker. You'll operate in a hybrid environment that blends conventional bare metal configurations with the most up-to-date virtualization, containerization, and continuous integration and delivery approaches..
- Setting up Kubernetes swarms;
- Keeping software up to date;
- Maintaining the stability and performance of different applications;
- Containerize different software packages;
- Improve the current CI/CD techniques and work with traditional bare metal setups as well as virtualization ones.
- Bachelor or Master, IT related, or self-taught with example work with at least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Fluent English and Dutch is a big plus;
- Kubernetes, Docker and LXD hold no secrets for you;
- Networking knowledge is a plus;
- Has experience and/or affinity with working with LAMP stack;
- Know your way around in Ubuntu.
Terms of employment
- Employment: Direct;
- Salary indication: 4500 - 6500, depending on education level and experience;
- Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
- Vacation days: 25 days;
- Region: Amsterdam;
- Remote: 50% remote, 50% on-site;
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport 2e class completely covered;
- Vacancy number: 17996.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.