For one of our clients, located in Wavre, we our currently looking for a "Developer PowerApp".
Reporting to the Head of Master Data Management, the PowerApps Developer will work within the Vx R&D Strategy Portfolio and Operations team to develop & deploy a proof of concept (POC) PowerApps application.
In addition to the development, it is important to significantly increase the PowerApps knowhow within the group by providing on the job training and oversight of existing team members.
- Help translating the Vx R&D SPO POC need into feasible requirements
- Develop PowerApps applications according to specification
- Significantly increase knowledge of internal & external team members on PowerApps
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Power app specialist
- Good technical skill for programming in PowerApps
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Azure is an added value.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16346