Do you have experience with python, R and love data? Then this is probably the role for you! We are looking for a data scientist.
The department that is in charge of developing scalable, pharmaceutical-grade USP and DSP processes is looking for a new data scientist. To ensure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable, and cost-effective, novel technologies are used to ensure that the production can be done in large quantities at low costs. The developed processes are scaled up for commercial production and transferred to GMP production facilities to produce clinical batches. All of the activities are carried out in close cooperation with other departments.
- You are part checking data by means of collecting, aggregating, and analysing ongoing development and production data;
- Also historical data migration and comparative analysis is part of the job;
- Increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews;
- To improve knowledge, we will look for ways to maximise the potential of our available data.
- Maintain and improve current automation systems, dashboards, and analytic tools.
- Find ways to improve the process development efforts.
- MSc in the biomedical field or equivalent;
- Production experience, technology transfer, and GMP understanding are all advantages.
- Strong programming knowledge and skills. Knowledge of Python, SQL, Visual Basic, R, Spotfire, Tableau, and/or SIMCA is regarded a significant plus.
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- You are a quick learner who takes initiative & responsibility;
- You have a flexible mindset and are able to take action in a sometimes chaotic an fast-moving environment.
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective;
- Salary: €3000,- till €3300,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
- Location: initially 100% remote, with sporadic on site; presence, however after Covid more onsite presence is required;
- Vacancy number: 17289;
As a specialized recruitment company, we at Oxford Global Resources have a large offer of IT jobs in the area of Computer System Validation (CSV) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Information engineering, IT, ICT, Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with one or more of the following technologies: PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Computer System Validation (CSV), Citrix, Oracle, LIMS, Python, Vmware ESX, SQL, ITIL, SCRUM, Manufacturing execution system (MES), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Big data, Full stack development, Internet of things, Robotics, Data Science, Ethical Hacking, Security, Business Intelligence.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MBO, HBO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the job Research Technician, IT Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Project consultant, Infrastructure Specialist, CSV Specialist, PLC Engineer, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Process Engineer, Automation Specialist, PLC software engineer, IT Consultant. Then contact us directly!