Are you a service-oriented person, with strong communication and organization skills ? You have a positive, analytical mindset and like working with numbers ? Looking forward to working in an international pharmaceutical company ? Then this may be a great opportunity for you !
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for the service to and contacts with customers with regards to the availability of stock, in terms of date and quantity.
- Ensures that the customers have clear visibility of the current valid supply plan.
- Allocate correct stock to a customer order to ensure timely packing and shipping
- Monitors the delivery commitments in terms of quantities and timelines, in accordance to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Acts as the point of contact for the GOCA process and all order-related topics. Manages backlog and backorders between the Site and customers/ next supply points.
- Ensures direct communication with Customers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Is responsible for creating and maintaining SLAs with related Planning Parameter setup (e.g. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), Safety Stock and Maximum Stock Level, Lead Times, and Rest Shelf-Life requirements), in alignment with the tactical planners and the customers.
- Responsible for Monthly Demand Review Meeting (midterm horizon 3 to 24 months) incl. demand assumptions, recognizing trends, showing variances to last demand submissions, as input to Supply Review meeting and Monthly Business Review (MBR) meeting within Sales & Operations (S&OP) process
- Manages demand control activities (short term 0-3/4 months, within the time fence) and provides inputs to Master Planning Schedule (MPS) and detailed scheduling.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Strong communicator at all levels able to communicate and influence in a clear and timely manner
- Highly organized with a positive attitude and ability to handle difficult customer situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Strong listener who will understand situations and apply the correct priority and sense of urgency to the approach/solution.
- A team player able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of French or German is considered an asset.
- Enjoy working in an international environment.
- Change agent always looking for improvement on our way of working
- Wizard with numbers: Solid knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL
- APICS Certified ( CPIM, CSCP) or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in Pharma sector would be great
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17462