For one of our clients located in Wavre, we are currently looking for a CTA.
Preferable with experience with observational studies and who's trilingual.
Our client is currently looking for a CTA, to provide support to the Local Medical Department Staff in in-house activities in terms of administrative tasks related to local trials conducted by the Belgian Affiliate.
- General support to HACR, Clinical Project Manager, CRAs in administrative/organizational matters
- Copying of study dossiers and all relevant documentation
- Assistance in the processing, routing, filing and tracking of study related essential documents, as applicable
- Setting up of local study files (Trial Master Files and Site files on request of CPM/CRA)
- Translation of ICF's (and other relevant study documents if required) into English or local languages Dutch and French.
- Assists in preparing clinical trial submissions to ECPSO & ECPLO
- Assists in sending relevant information to investigational sites and ECs as applicable
- Arranging couriers, photocopying as applicable
- Organisation and preparation of meetings and appointments
- Execution & tracking of payments to investigative sites, ECs, couriers, CRO's as applicable
- Archiving of Clinical Study Essential Documents
- Maintenance of assigned databases as applicable
- Local Clinical Trial data input into local databases (as applicable)
- General assistance in maintaining the Clinical Research Staff Training Folders
- Preparing of training documentation folders and tracking of trainings
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks
- Able to establish priorities
- Able to work in complex environment
- Accurate and efficient
- Team player competencies
- Good writing skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Understanding of the healthcare marketplace/commercial objectives of the pharmaceutical industry
- University or High school qualification (bachelor or master degree)
- Good knowledge of standard IT office tools
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16574