Do you have clinical research experience, good communication skills, a good mastery of Dutch, French and English ? A special interest in cardiology ?
Then check out the position below, an exciting international CRA opportunity in the dynamic world of medical devices.
This individual will be responsible for managing clinical activities at study sites conducting studies for the Medical Devices group, as well as, fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Medical Devices Group.
Responsible for managing clinical study activities for multiple sites in single or several clinical projects. Oversees performance of appointed study sites, conducting company initiated clinical studies. Responsible for the site visits, monitoring, communication, and deliverables for the assigned study sites. Serves as a member of the clinical study team and is the liaison between Clinical Operations and study site personnel for the specific clinical projects.
- Ensures that all work related activities, and decisions embody the Client Values.
- Verify safety and well being of study subjects are maintained for assigned study sites.
- Support the operational execution of clinical trials and ensure collection of high quality, substantiated data.
- Execute clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for study site performance, and providing high quality data according to overall project timeline.
- Assist Clinical Operations staff and study site staff to quickly and effectively resolve issues. Responds to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions, if required.
- Verify Investigator Site Files at assigned study sites are maintained according to regulations and/or company requirements/procedures.
- Responsible for supporting patient recruitment and retention activities.
- Performs site visits and ensures study site is compliant with the study protocol and all Federal, State, local, and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assists with internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Support organization of Investigator and other study training meetings, if required.
- Functions as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date study site status knowledge, as requested by key stakeholders.
- Understand business value of clinical projects and balances overall business objectives and functional needs.
- May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
- Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
- Interface and collaborate with Investigators, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors, and company personnel as needed.
- Incumbent knows, understands, incorporates, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to business activities, and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- May be asked to provide additional support to Clinical Operations staff, as needed.
- A Bachelor Degree is required, preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing or Biological Science.
- Typically requires Bachelors degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience; Masters or PhD/MD/PharmD with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- At least 4 years of clinical monitoring experience.
- Trilingual: English, French and Dutch
- Requires understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical research areas and medical devices/combination products.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
- Requires experience and knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Written and verbal communications
- Presentation and influencing
- Strong organizational skills (e.g., able to manage multiple sub-projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently meet all associated deadlines).
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time. Visiting sites in Belgium, the North of France and the Netherlands.
- Full driving license.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits.
- Full Time position
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17510