For one of our clients located in Hasselt, we are currently looking for a "Clinical Research Associate".
Our client is a French CRO. Currently they are urgently seeking for a bilingual NL/ENG CRA to help them to set-up a Flemish site for an interventional study on a medical device already CE marked. More precisely, they need support for EC submission in a site in Hasselt and its monitoring and perhaps the monitoring for another one in Brussels. It concerns a device which sends a red light in case of oral mucositis in patients undergoing treatment with head or neck cancer. It's an international study since there are other CRA's in Germany and France + 1 FR CRA for the French part of Belgium.
- Support for EC submission in a site in Hasselt (the most urgent part of the job ) and its monitoring
- Potentially the same tasks in the site in Brussels
- Can be a CRA JUNIOR profile with a certain experience (1-2 years)
- If a SENIOR profile, scientific diploma is not a requirement
- Knowledge of Oncology is an asset
- Autonomous "Plug & Play" profile since there is already a French CRA from the company for the French part of Belgium but otherwise he/she will work independently
- Freelance Position for 18 months
- On site + Home-based ( no office in Belgium )
- 0,2 FTE
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16927