Looking for a career in life sciences industry? Desire to work within clinical research and clinical trials? Is it your professional goal to become a clinical research associate? Then look no further, because the perfect job for you is here!
The Clinical Research Associate is responsible for "on-site" quality control of clinical trials to ensure that a clinical trial is conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the applicable regulatory requirements.This is an international position : the CRA is performing sites visits in 5 different European countries (5 to 6 visits per month).
- Perform on-site monitoring visits according to the monitoring plan and following the SOP's and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Ensure and control sites' compliance with study protocol and regulatory obligations
- Address issues in a manner that is beneficial for the site and the team
- Report the findings of the "on-site" monitoring visits according to companies standards
- Follow the sites' findings until resolution, with the support of the study team and the Lead CRA.
- Perform site staff training whenever needed during the study conduct
- Ensures close collaboration between all actors of clinical trial research, as a privilege link between investigational sites and the study team
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- University degree or equivalent in Health Sciences
- 1+ year experience as CRA
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) with a good level in Dutch AND in French (min. B1 level). German is a strong asset.
- Prior experience in Oncology is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proactive and dynamic
- Flexibility in respect to work assignments and new learnings
- Availability to travel 40% of working time across European countries (Approximately, 5 to 6 monitoring visits abroad per month)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, ...
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16408