Do you have a first experience in contracting activities for clinical trials ? Are you enthusiastic about clinical trial contracts, budgeting and site negotiation ? You like working in a dynamic, international environment where your strong analytical and communication skills in French and English will be of good use? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
The Contract Specialist is responsible for contract management, including all operational and administrative functions of the contract. Focus is mainly on clinical trial agreements.
- Handle the end-to-end process related to clinical trial agreements in France (draft, review, negotiation, finalization).
- Ensure compliance throughout the process
- Liaise with site staff, study team, Legal and Finance departments
- Keep relevant systems up-to-date
- Bachelor's degree in Law or Science
- A first experience in clinical research and clinical trial agreements in France
- Fluency in French and English, any other language is an asset
- Sense of accuracy and precision
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage parallel priorities
- The existing right to work in Europe
- Full time, remote position (the candidature can be base anywhere in EU)
- 12 months mission with high chance of extension
- Balanced salary package
Vacancy number: 22275