For one of our clients, located in the Brussels region, we are currently looking for "Contract Specialist".
As a Contract Specialist you will support the negotiation and establishment of clinical trial agreements and study budgets with the hospitals.
- Provide financial support for clinical trial budget and accounting, negotiation of financial & legal conditions (with support of Country Responsible, Contract Manager and/or Finance Department)
- Initial Payment Schedule set-up ( Budget Sheet) and updates (if applicable, e.g. following Protocol Amendments) after consultation of Country Responsible/RSM
- Contract preparation and execution (PI, site, local vendor and other if applicable)
- Provide support for Grant Plan check and re-negotiation (if needed) for RSM
- Provide support for Country-level budget planning for RSM
- Payment Schedule revision and amendment (if needed).
- Create and update files in the Trial Financial System.
- Communication with CoE (Center of Excellence) regarding CTA and/or Amendments (Budget Sheet and/or Additional Costs)
- Evaluate clinical trial financial process and implement process improvement.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English and at least one of the official languages (French/Dutch)
- Familiar with clinical trials
- Eye for detail
- Good excel skills
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16799